Kim Kardashian Photoshoot Pra-wedding in Beach

Less than a day away from becoming Mrs Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian took to the beach in Los Angeles for a few pre-wedding photos, on Friday night (August 19).

The E! 30 years wearing a fashionable dress the reality of a black blouse paired with a skirt of green and black belted LowCut when he joins his nephew Mason Dash Disick coast range of professional photography.

The release comes as Kim is ready to tie the knot on Saturday (August 20), with the marriage took place in Montecito, California.

Future to be husband, Kris Humphries, Kim recently told Ryan Seacrest, "When you know you know. Fun, so we just get along well, he just let me be me. And we had a good relationship is like a normal , healthy, confident, easy relationship .. "

Also asked if he planned to bring something in the hall in memory of his late father, Robert Kardashian, Kim replied, "Sure, I'll have something with me always. You know when you lose someone close to you so it's moments like your dad could be here. you will feel right at the heart of the ceremony and reception, and the overall atmosphere, I think you'll feel the presence of my father. you'll feel the love in this room, and that is what will be the highlight of the night. I moments I cried to Bruce [Jenner], and has been emotional. Only expected, and I would not be human if I did not. So you will feel the presence of my father a lot. "

Beberapa Photo Pra-wedding Kim Kardashian :

Related Article:

Share this article :
pasang iklan gratis
 
Support : Creating Website | Free Templates | Blog Style
Copyright © 2012. CELEBRITIS ART - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Blog Style
Proudly powered by Blogger