Wulan Guritno Haircut For Film Role

Actress Wulan Guritno (31) will do anything for her role in a film can be optimized. Including when choosing a short hair cut style tomboyish girl. In his latest film, Dilemma, Wulan is believed to play a woman who likes a kind fellow. Actually I'm not confident with this hair. 

But if you make a movie that I like, yes I do "Actually I'm not confident with this hair. But if you make a movie that I like, yes I do," said the woman who had also been a presenter of this sporting event, in the region Thamrin, Jakarta. 

According Wulan, who was heavily pregnant, the character roles that require him to crew-cut was felt to be challenging. "In the film's Dilemma, I am so lesbian why this dicepak. I am so female same-sex enthusiasts. Not only that, I also attempted to kiss the women in his acting," explained the mother of two children, Shaloom Syach Abigail Dimitri Razadee and London. Although smacking, Wulan pleaded not questioning her hair too. "Even so bakbuk this way because it coincided with the period of pregnancy, not yet a way as nine months later, short-cropped hair there are advantages as well. With this hair, not complicated. Now good, do not have nge-blow and no heat," he said.

Related Article:

Share this article :
pasang iklan gratis
 
Support : Creating Website | Free Templates | Blog Style
Copyright © 2012. CELEBRITIS ART - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Blog Style
Proudly powered by Blogger